Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Profile

It has taken me 2 years to figure out my profiling. In fact, I'm still working on trying to figure out my skin tone since foundation hasn't ever really been my thing. I'm still a newbie and I will never stop feeling like a newbie but I'm going to talk about what works for me and what doesn't work for me and hope that someone will find my opinions useful.

Lids: Oily. Pencil eyeliner will smudge. Cream/gel eyeliner will smudge. I can only wear liquid eyeliner without it smudging
Eyes: Hooded-monolids. Eyeliner tends to disappear when I line the upper lash line. Eyeshadow disappears until I learned how to do it right.
Skin: Dry to normal/combination and (hormonal) acne-prone.
Coloring: East Asian (I think I’m warm toned??? I’m fairly certain I’m warm toned) I will let you know when I’ve found my OT Foundation color.

The above gives a good profile of my face and the issues I have to deal with when doing makeup (and skin care!). Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment